Thu 13 Sep 2018

Details Of Online Flight Nights

Thu 13 Sep 2018

Postby Flyco » 13 Sep 2018, 12:30

Tonight's mission will be a re-run of Tuesday's Caucasus Trg Mission, with slots for F-18s and A-10s. I have corrected the triggers (I hope!), which means that there will be up to 4 of each type of aircraft available, and no restrictions on how many fly in each (up to 4/ac type). Expect flight times of between 1 and 2 hrs.

The Stennis-launched F-18s will again have 2 separate flights of 2 or 4 fighter-bombers to intercept. There will also be 2 Viking tankers available for the masochists. The 4 A-10s are a rather more mundane 'kill the ground-pounders' type, since I have not had time to develop that fully. There are 4 Harriers also available, but no sortie profiles yet for them - however, they can decide their own load-outs and come bomber or AFV killing, as the fancy takes them.

I am trying to get together some fuel figures for the F-18, to give us a better feel for sensible Bingos and fuel and performance handling. However, I am not sure they will be ready in time.
Squadron Leader Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image
Flyco
Site Admin

Re: Thu 13 Sep 2018

Postby Flyco » 13 Sep 2018, 15:58

A short brief for this mission is attached. It is all fairly undemanding so as to allow us to practice procedures against relatively undemanding opposition - although they can bite!
Attachments
FLYCOS MIXED TRG MISSION.pdf
(572.31 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Squadron Leader Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image
Flyco
Site Admin

Return to Squadron Flights