Thursday 4th July 2019

Details Of Online Flight Nights

Thursday 4th July 2019

Postby Neil Willis » 01 Jul 2019, 08:22

Tonight's mission will be a training mission based on the Generic Caucasus mission.

Now that the OCU staff have developed the initial training and test missions, I would highly recommend that everyone who has yet to enroll should do so soon. It will in the future become policy that all pilots qualify for operations by completing OCU. Challenge yourselves to improve, and learn the intricacies of real worlds operations. We have some SMEs who are making the OCU program similar to RAF doctrine. It is a golden opportunity to benefit from their knowledge.

Pre-flight briefing - 19:30 hrs Alpha.

Take off - 20:00 hrs Alpha.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImageImage
Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: Thursday 4th July 2019

Postby Bonver12 » 04 Jul 2019, 16:35

Ade,
After our conversation earlier this week, I researched the Pimax 5k+, whilst I was waiting for the HP Reverb to become available. I am now the proud owner of a Pimax 5K+. It's working, but the resolution is similar to my retired CV1. I've done lots of research on set-up, to no avail.
Would it be possible to ask for set-up help during tonight's session? I fully understand if this request is outside the remit of RAFAir UK.
Pilot Officer Geoff Mansfield RAF Air UK
ImageImage
Bonver12

Re: Thursday 4th July 2019

Postby Flyco » 04 Jul 2019, 20:09

Not sure what happened to the Server last night. It crashed while I was airborne, without me noticing! Restarted again OK.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image
Flyco
Site Admin

Return to Squadron Flights